From: Carson

Message Body:
The water control valve is actually the solenoid valve. In the world of radio controlled vehicles the term “toy-grade” is often used to describe vehicles of the pre-assembled type typically found in discount stores and consumer stores. – Always go for bulk purchase that can provide you maximum discounts on your order.

This e-mail was sent from a contact form on Lake Bled Apartments (